Online Marketing Associate – Beijing
LTL Mandarin School are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our ever expanding team. LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to really experience China and not just some expat bubble.
You will have previous experience in Online Marketing as well as having a passion for China as a country, Chinese culture and the language. If you can speak a number of other languages, whilst also having a working knowledge of Chinese this will be a bonus, but isn’t essential.
Crucially you must be a people person. Our school is an ever revolving door of enthusiastic and interesting characters from around the world who all come to China to explore the country and learn the language. Our staff, students and teachers regularly interact and enjoy each others company on a daily basis. It’s important that you slot into the model we have at LTL.
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Search Advertising
- Build Online Relationships
- Email Marketing
- Graphic Creation
The job role is very broad and no two days will be the same at LTL Mandarin School. You will report to your Marketing Manager and liaise with him on a daily basis to help aid the continued growth of LTL Mandarin School.
- 1-2 years working experience
- Online Marketing relevant preferred
- Previous experience or private work involving:
- Email Marketing, Photography, SEO, Adwords or Design
- Must be a people person
- Working level of English at minimum
- Native German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Russian and Japanese speakers preferred but all welcome to apply
- Well organised and driven
- Strong knowledge of MS/Apple Applications
- China enthusiast preferred
- Currently based in Beijing
What LTL provide
- Base salary with generous bonus structure
- Salary progression
- Career opportunities
- We can apply for your Work Visa
- International Health Insurance
- 5 hours Chinese Class per week
- Training to improve your marketing skills
If you are interested please contact email@example.com and attach your CV plus a cover letter explaining to us why you are the ideal candidate for the position.
Student Advisor / Sales – Beijing
Who we are
LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to really experience China and not just some expat bubble.
With 10 years of history – in China that is very long! – we are also very established, can deliver results (we can get students from 0 to HSK 6 in less than a year) and are growing.
LTL is foreign owned and managed, but while we speak more than a dozen languages, Mandarin and English are both used for office communications. Learn more about us on ltl-school.com
To grow a little bit more, we are looking for a young, motivated and dynamic China enthusiast to join LTL Mandarin School in Beijing as a Student Advisor.
Whom we are looking for
- A language enthusiast!
- A foreign national who knows what it is like to come to a country as different as China and the challenges that come with settling into this culture and learning Mandarin
- A native or near native level English speaker
- Any other languages are an asset!
- At least HSK level 3 Mandarin (we will help you to get it up to business level)
- A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (over time can occur for this position)
- A sociable person who gets on well with our students, enjoys showing this country and explain learning Chinese to them
What you will do
- Help people to learn Mandarin
- Co-ordinate the program organization with the rest of the team
- Support students once they are in Beijing with
- Participate and organize social events for students in Beijing
- Explain and sell our programs to customers who contacted us via email or our website.
- Issue invoices and document communication
- Support online marketing activities according to your interests and abilities (video, copy writing, social media etc.)
What you will get
- The opportunity to grow and build a career in China
- Work in a friendly and supportive school environment
- The opportunity to improve your Chinese (1.5 hours of free classes per week and the opportunity to work and speak with Chinese teachers all day)
- Base salary plus attractive commission
- Fully legal work (residence permit) visa
- International Health Insurance
If you are interested, please prove your professionalism by sending us a proper application to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include your CV, motivation letter, current visa status, when you would be able to start and salary expectation. We are looking forward to hear from you!